November 8, 2022
WHAT’S ON THE BALLOT?
- U.S. Representative
- State Senator
- State Representative
- Governor & Lieutenant Governor
- Secretary of State
- State Auditor
- Attorney General
- Judicial Offices
- County Sheriff
- County Attorney
- Soil & Water Conservation District
- City Council
- School Board
View a sample ballot on the Secretary of State's website.
Candidates for Mayor
(vote for one)
- Lloyd Hilgart
- Billy Vickers
Candidates for Council
(vote for up to two)
- Charlotte Gabler
- Tracy Hinz
- Lee R. Martie
Want to learn more about the 2022 candidates for the Monticello School Board District 882, the Monticello City Council, and the City of Monticello Mayor? Watch the 2022 Candidate Forum, hosted by the Chamber of Commerce here.
VOTER REGISTRATION PROCESS ON ELECTION DAY
To register (or re-register) to vote on Election Day or when you vote absentee, you will need one of the following:
- a valid driver’s license, learner’s permit, state ID card, (or receipt with any of these) showing your current address in the precinct; or
- a valid registration in the same precinct under a previous name or address; or
- a notice of Late Registration (postcard) that was sent to you from the County Auditor; or
- a registered voter from the Monticello precinct that can confirm your address and sign an oath vouching for you to register.
If you do not have one of the above, then you will need to provide a photo ID along with a document showing your name and current address printed on the document.
FIND YOUR POLLING PLACE
The Minnesota Secretary of State's polling place finder allows voters to find important information for their precincts by address, including your polling place - where you vote, map, and directions.
The City of Monticello now has four election precincts. As the city grows, we’re striving to maintain a positive voting experience for the public. Additional precincts will allow for shorter lines and the necessary space to accommodate election activities. Click here to learn more.
2022 General Election
Tuesday, November 8, 2022