- Groups must be scheduled in advance.
- Groups start at 25 paying guests or more.
- We recommend renting the Warehouse for large groups. If you are bringing in your own food, you must rent a room.
- There is a $50 cancellation fee or no-show fee if you do not notify us 24 hours in advance. This will be billed to your organization and is the responsibility of the renter.
- Children 6 and under require one-on-one supervision with a paid adult swimmer within arm's reach.
- $6.50 for kids 17 and under
- $7.50 for adults 18 and over
Price includes the pool, water slide, gymnasium, indoor play area for kids 48 inches or shorter, and the fitness center for users ages 16 and older.
Climbing Wall Group Rentals
There is a separate fee for use of the climbing wall:
- The flat fee for up to 15 users is $120.00 for 2 hours.
- The rate for 16 or more climbers is $7.00 per climber.
- Waivers are required for all climbers and must be signed by parent/guardian. Download the Climbing Wall Waiver Form.
- Time allotment is 2 hours unless arranged in advance with the Event Coordinator for larger groups.
- Use of the climbing wall depends on staff availability and must be scheduled in advance.
Overnight Lock-In Rentals
Experience the fun of MCC after-hours! Your group will love the chance to swim, climb, and play long after everyone else has left the building. Contact us to learn more!
- Rentals run from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Your overnight event includes 2 hours in the pool, 2 hours on the climbing wall, and use of the gymnasium and Warehouse room all night. Additional areas of the facility can be added if arranged in advance with the Member Services Manager.
- We offer a base price for the first 40 participants with the option to add more people as needed.
- A 50% down payment is due at the time of the reservation. The other 50% is due before the event.
To schedule a group or learn about group options, please email MCC's Member Services Manager Tricia Handorff or call 763-271-7123. Click here to view our lock-in policies and agreement.