- 6 p.m.
- 1st Tuesday of every month
- Monticello Community Center
505 Walnut Street
Monticello, MN 55362
The meetings are held in compliance with the open meeting law as required by Statute; however, the City encourages those with comments or questions to submit them prior to the meeting in written form. These written comments can be submitted to City Hall (505 Walnut Street, Suite 1) or emailed to Community Development.
Watch a Meeting
Regular Planning Commission meetings are broadcast live on local cable channel 12 (FiberNet, TDS), channel 180 (Charter) or online live. Meetings are replayed throughout the week or citizens can watch Planning Commission meeting recordings online.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The 5 members of the Planning Commission are appointed for three-year terms by the City Council.
- Paul Konsor, Chair
- Andrew Tapper, Vice-Chair
- Teri Lehner
- Eric Hagen
- Melissa Robeck
- Charlotte Gabler, Council Liaison
The Planning Commission reviews development plans and advises the City Council on all development, including amendments to the comprehensive plan, zoning, platting, variances, and other land use issues.
Current Planning Applications - October
- Consideration of a Request for Amendments to the Monticello Zoning Ordinance
- Request for CUP for Accessory Structures Exceeding 1,200 Square Feet in the R-2, Single and Two-Family Residential District
- Request for CUP for Accessory Structures Exceeding 1,200 Square Feet in the R-1, Single Family Residential District
We welcome volunteers interested in serving on City boards and commissions! Opportunities are posted throughout the year on our employment and volunteer page.