Hunting & Fishing Licenses

As a Deputy Registrar's Office, the Monticello Department of Motor Vehicles can issue the following hunting and fishing licenses:

  • Fishing (family or individual)
  • Waterfowl
  • Wild Turkey
  • Deer
  • Small Game
  • Apply for bear
  • Fish House

Animal Harvest

We are not an animal harvest registration office, therefore we cannot register game that has been harvested.

Department of Natural Resources Website

For information on hunting/fishing seasons and fees, please visit the Department of Natural Resources website.